- Deposit of 50% of the total cost of the reservation, inclusive of all credit card merchant fees must be received immediately on the day the reservation is being made. Once 50% payment has been completed, written confirmation of the reservation will be forwarded. (email, as directed by the customer).
- Remaining Balance of 50% of the total reservation must be completed 60 days prior to arrival date.
- For reservations made less than 60 days prior to arrival, the full payment will be required at the time of the reservation.
- Failure to send the balance by the due date will result in cancellation of the reservation without notification.
- Credit Card. Payment Processing Fees apply to Credit Card payments. 1.5% merchant fee.
- The customer/guest acknowledges the total amount will include some 3rd party payments IE cleaning fee supplied by an external supplier.
- The customer/guest authorises Jindabyne Getaways to pay out of the total tariff any payments requested by the 3rd party supplier prior to the completion of the booking. ( Stripe & cleaning company. Im not sure if this is worded properly)
Any Cancellations must be received by this office in writing by email to Info@jindabynegetaways.com.au
“Free cancellation within 24 hours of booking!” (card merchant fees not refundable)
Risk-Free Cancellation means that after you have made your reservation you have up to 24 hours to cancel your booking and receive a full refund minus the credit card merchant fees.
- Reservations cancelled more 60 days prior to arrival will incur a cancellation fee of 50% deposit of total invoice value which includes any merchant fees.
- Reservations cancelled less than 30 days prior to arrival date will incur a cancellation fee of 100% of total invoice value includes to any credit card merchant fees.
- Credit Card Fees are non-refundable.
- No refunds can be offered for any unused portion of a holiday
- Jindabyne Getaways must be notified of any new new occupants and their identifications, that will be staying if the initial reservation/ guests have changed.
Refunds are not permitted for circumstances that include but not limited to; change of travel plans, disruption to transportation to your accommodation, illness, unfavourable weather forecasts or lack of access to attractions including the National Park or Ski Resorts.
Covid-19 Cancellation Policy – If travel is restricted due to Government lockdowns, boarder closures or if your suburb is locked down due to a COVID-19 outbreak, we would firstly offer to move your bookings to different dates or same dates next year. If a booking is moved to a date with a different rate, either the guest will be required to pay the additional funds, or a refund will be provided
This does not include if you become ill with COVID or have been deemed a close contact and have been ordered to stay at home/isolate.
There are some travel insurance policies that provide coverage if you cannot travel because you become ill with COVID or if you have been deemed a close contact and as a result, you are ordered to stay at home/isolate. Therefore, if you cannot travel for these reasons and the accommodation is not resold in full there is no refund, move dates or credit option offered. As soon as you have made your booking we highly recommend that you research and consider insuring yourself with one of these travel insurance policies. We do not recommend any policy in particular or offer advice.
Credit Card details are required when making a reservation.
Charges will be applied for any damages or missing items upon departure, with the amount owing to be deducted from the nominated credit card. Any disputes arising from damage, negligence or destructive behaviour will be handled accordingly in the NSW law courts or the NSW Consumer Affairs Tribunal.
Neither Jindabyne Getaways or company Bayview Estate or anyone on its behalf shall be liable for any death, loss, injury, accident, damage to or loss of personal property (including luggage) or delay, illness, strike, war, terrorist attack, civil disturbance, machinery failure, acts of Government or any other authorities, acts of God, improper documentation or any other causes beyond its control. We reserve the right to amend, make variations or cancel holidays or any part thereof if any of the above situations arise.
Jindabyne Getaways reserves the right in any way it thinks to cancel or withdraw the reservation or refuse to accept any person if they are deemed dangerous and malicious.
The premises are let to you for holiday purposes, only for the period stated in the receipt. The description of the premises is made in good faith, however may be subject to any changes as may be notified by the owner or other agents acting on behalf of the owners prior to the commencement of the reservation.